Vacation?

  • Darklord217@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 1999
      Where is everyone? Is everyone else on vacation or something? I started to wonder where everyone is when I didn't get any more E-mail messages from onelist. I'm working on some maps for that Gladiator Arena or Colosseum or whatever it will be called. I have three maps already, but I am working on some more before I send them in.
    • Tom Ricket
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 3, 1999
        >From: Darklord217@...
        >
        >Where is everyone? Is everyone else on vacation or something? I started
        >to wonder where everyone is when I didn't get any more E-mail messages
        >from onelist. I'm working on some maps for that Gladiator Arena or
        >Colosseum or whatever it will be called. I have three maps already, but I
        >am working on some more before I send them in.

        *smile* I wish I was on vacation! :) Actually, I've been busy with
        non-Gladiator stuff recently, so I haven't posted to the list. But, "Hi!" :)

        Not much to say .. I'll try to come up with something useful for my next note!

        --Tom
      • AmyVan133@xxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 3, 1999
          Hi.. I wish I was on vacation to but alas that is not the case. I haven't
          really talked to any of you before so I don't post much. (Tom) I love
          gladiator, alot. A friend recently got me started on gauntlet for the
          playstation after I showed them Gladiator and I like it alot too. But Glad is
          much better... Everyone is always talking about posting or making maps. How
          do you get them? Thanks.. Have a great summer! (what's left of it anyway)
          lol
        • Tom Ricket
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 4, 1999
            >From: AmyVan133@...
            >
            >Hi.. I wish I was on vacation to but alas that is not the case. I haven't
            >really talked to any of you before so I don't post much. (Tom) I love
            >gladiator, alot. A friend recently got me started on gauntlet for the
            >playstation after I showed them Gladiator and I like it alot too. But Glad is
            >much better... Everyone is always talking about posting or making maps. How
            >do you get them? Thanks.. Have a great summer! (what's left of it anyway)
            > lol

            Yes, gauntlet was one of our favorite games, way back .. er, too many years
            ago to count :) It had a strong part in forming what we wanted to do for
            Gladiator.

            For the maps and levels .. so far, a nice fellow named Chris has been
            working on taking what we have, and turning it into a master list .. let's
            see .. he should be on the list; also, his e-mail address is:
            shayd@... in case you want to ask him directly :)

            And yes -- I really should have an updated page listing user levels .. I'll
            try to get around to it eventually, honest! ;->

            --Tom
          • KyleKaBoB3@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 7, 1999
              what is gladiator arena