Maps!

  • shayd@xoommail.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 1999
      Is the guy who was doing the maps page still
      around? If he isn't available to put the page
      together, I'd like to volunteer to put everything
      up.

      -Shayd

      (PS -- some time I'll post the address of a
      screen shot of my LEGITIMATE team and blow you
      all away *grin*)
    • Tom Ricket
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 1999
        >Is the guy who was doing the maps page still
        >around? If he isn't available to put the page
        >together, I'd like to volunteer to put everything
        >up.
        >
        >-Shayd

        I haven't actually heard from him in a while .. certainly, I'd be happy to
        find the user-submitted levels we have around here and let you at them .. a
        warning: many of them require work before they're really usable.

        >(PS -- some time I'll post the address of a
        >screen shot of my LEGITIMATE team and blow you
        >all away *grin*)

        Neat :-)

        --Tom