Level Editor

  • Seth Mitchell
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 4, 1998
      I seem to still have problems with the level editor.

      Also, the game doesn't seem to load right on this computer.
    • Seth Mitchell
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 8, 1998
        Is anyone else having problems with the level editor?
        For some reason I can't get my levels to load correctly in the game.
        --
        SGM
      • maxim@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx)
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 8, 1998
          >From: Seth Mitchell <smitchell@...>
          >
          >Is anyone else having problems with the level editor?
          >For some reason I can't get my levels to load correctly in the game.
          >--
          >SGM

          Im having no problems at all....could it be that you arent naming your
          levels scen100? or are they just loading differently from the way you create
          them?
        • GraniteSol@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 8, 1998
            I haven't got one level to work!!!
          • GraniteSol@xxx.xxx
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 8, 1998
              I haven't gotten a level to work yet...do I have to save the level in the
              100s? I've been saving it over scen99...
            • maxim@xxxxx.xxxxxxxxxx)
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 8, 1998
                >From: GraniteSol@...
                >
                >I haven't gotten a level to work yet...do I have to save the level in the
                >100s? I've been saving it over scen99...

                do you have to?? certainly not....Are your levels not loading, or loading
                incorrectly....this is a stupid question, but, you are naming both grid and
                scenario scen99 (I know the Official Levels are saved as scen99.fss and scen
                009.pix or some such...but all my levels work when both are scen99) when I
                say scen99 I dont really mean it...any number could work as well...just
                using an example.....do you have player start positions for team zero? if
                you want...mail me your level and I'll look at it and see if it works on my
                comp. (this goes for anyone with levels they wanna check) ...Im
                maxim@...
                I don't mean to usurp Forgotten Sages place or anything, but Ive gotten
                all my levels to work and have some experience programming and level editing
                and such...
                -max