Preview content

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2009

      Now linked from the front page of GiveWell.net is a preview of our 2008-2009 report. The main content of the report so far is a review of the Carter Center as well as information on the track records of the programs it runs and the diseases it targets.

      There is much more on the way, but for now, the review of the Carter Center (and accompanying materials) will give a strong sense of our basic structure, approach, and criteria, which have changed significantly since our 2007-2008 report. We are eager for feedback.