Blog posts on general aid issues

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2009
      I'm now transitioning my in-progress findings on general aid issues from "wiki" (my informal thoughts with scattered links) to "blog" (still somewhat informal, but trying to be more careful about stating exactly where we stand and what the most relevant links are).  Part of the aim is to get things in better shape for people to give feedback on.

      I'm doing this over a series of blog posts on the broad topics I've looked at; the first one is up now at http://blog.givewell.net/?p=344 .  Any thoughts on these (both on the content and on whether you're able to follow/engage with them) are much appreciated.