Re: [givewell] Hi

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2009
      A quick note:

      We prefer that list emails be restricted to substantive feedback/updates on our research.  We don't have any hard rule in place for this, but recommend that new people read the list for a while (and/or read the history) to try to get a sense for the kind of conversation that goes on, before posting.  To encourage this and reduce clutter, going forward new list members will be moderated until they've been on for a while.

      On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 2:36 PM, paritoshpungaliya <paritoshpungaliya@...> wrote:

      I am paritosh from pune, India.
      We are a group of people who support free and open source software.
      Free software can save lot of money for NGO's and also bring complete
      transparency if they want to.
      More the transparency more confident the donors would be.
      And more people could study the model discuss and give ideas.

      Free software also reduces the need to outsource and creates more
      local jobs.

      regards
      paritosh