Email exchange re: U.S. education

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2011
      I've posted an email exchange I had with a critical reader who questioned our use of test scores as a major metric in our report on U.S. education. I thought he made a legitimate criticism that we were not as explicit as we could have been about what metrics we emphasized and why, but since this cause is currently de-emphasized, we don't have plans to rectify the situation in the near future.

      The exchange is at http://www.givewell.org/node/1702