Namaste Ulaganathan Ji When Krishna allowed to behold his viswaroopam, what Arjuna first got was not from the known sphere of knowledge. He just had toapexpreci2000
Hariri On! I'm happy you are back. Kindly clarify- You made a distinction between Arjuna's perception (pasya) and seeing with ocular faculty. Obviously,apunathan
Priya Sadhaks, After a long time I am writing this. I believe you are seeking solace and strength from the Gita regularly. Those who have stopped parayanam andapexpreci2000
This discussion group aims at spreading the timeless messages of Srimad Bhagavad Gita. It is Bharat's most sacred scripture and one of the most ancient that is young and relevant forever. For starters
1. Srimad Bhagavad Gita is the only scripture directly spoken by Lord Krishna,God Himself, on this earth.
2. It was given to the people of Kaliyuga, which started about 5079 years ago, so that they can rise from the spiritual and moral degradation of this era.
3. Gita is so precious and so timely. Sri Krishna , the most perfect avatar of Narayana, himself has uttered that to reproduce Gita again is impossible even for Him as he was immersed in yoga when he gave his Divine scripture to humanity.
4.It is impossible to separate Sri Krishna from Srimad Bhagavad Gita; He who sees Krishna in Gita is the ultimate Sadhak. Krishna is the subtlest and most visible theme of the entire Gita. Aptly, Gita ends with the culminating message of total surrender to Lord Krishna.
In these discussions, we will analyse the slokas (verses) from the beginning. The slokas are analysed word to word, and members comment on each sloka drawing on the wisdom of various spiritual masters of yore,recent and present.
- Bhagavad Gita
- Jul 7, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.