Please Clarify - In liberation does Jeevatama becomes Part of Paramatma ? i.e. Paramatma Swaroopa ?

  • Sadhak
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28
      Ram Ram

      Just joined this group.
      Sorry, i shall be using english as i do not know Hindi typing...

      जीवात्मा क्या है ?  जीव कब जीवात् मा होता है? जीव  कब आत्मा होता है?

      When Jeev meets Ishwar ??
      Does after MUKTI it becomes a part of Paramatama or Jeeva Atma swarupa remains? (like a drop of water becomes Sea after meeting it or Identity of Atma (me myself remains).. for example does it happens if someone is chanting Ram, does he/she attains Ram swarupa and Mix with Ram and other one if is chanting Shiva becomes Shiva Swarupa and Mix with Shiva... and so on...

      Please Clarify.

      RAM RAM

      Jai  P. Sharma

      HINDI READERS :   PLEASE LISTEN TO OTHER

    • Sadhak
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 18

        Ram Ram

        Just joined this group.
        Sorry, i shall be using english as i do not know Hindi typing...

        जीवात्मा क्या है ?  जीव कब जीवात् मा होता है? जीव  कब आत्मा होता है?

        When Jeev meets Ishwar ??
        Does after MUKTI it becomes a part of Paramatama or Jeeva Atma swarupa remains? (like a drop of water becomes Sea after meeting it or Identity of Atma (me myself remains).. for example does it happens if someone is chanting Ram, does he/she attains Ram swarupa and Mix with Ram and other one if is chanting Shiva becomes Shiva Swarupa and Mix with Shiva... and so on...

        Please Clarify.

        RAM RAM

        Jai  P. Sharma

        In the Srimad Bhagavad Gita,  the Lord says that this Jeev (embodied soul) is verily a part of Me only -

        Mamaivaansho jeevaloke jeevabhootah sanaatanah |
        (Gita 15/7)
        Meaning: An ‘ansh’, a ray of My consciousness, an inseparable part of Me only,  comes to this worldly plane and becomes an embodied soul (jeev).

        Swamiji says, jeev is already liberated, but only due to sense of mineness with the body and the world, we do not realize this truth. Otherwise, liberation is axiomatic and natural.

        Sarita S

        Dear Sadhakas,
        Hare Krishna.
        This is in response to a question from a fellow Sadhaka regarding Jeevatma.
         Lord Krishna says in Bhagavad Gita,
        " Sarva dharman parityajya,
        Mam ekam saranam vraja,
        Aham tvam sarva papebhyo,
        Mokshaisyami ma sucah."
           ( Gitaji, 18, 66)
        which means,
        ' Abadon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall liberate you from all sinful reactions and do not fear.."

        This is Vishistaadvaita. From this it is clear that we are the eternal servants of Lord Krishna.
        we (Jeevatma) can not be Him , but we continue to serve Him in His Kingdom.
        This is Vishistaadvaita philosophy and that is what Bhagavad Gita is all about.
        Thank You.
        Prasad A. Iragavarapu, MD

        आपने पूछा है : When jeev meets Ishwar?
        उच्चस्तरीय प्रश्न है।
        साधक तो अभी तक यह समझ ही नहीं सका है कि जब एक वही है [गीता 7 : 19 ] और उससे अलग (different) कुछ नहीं था, कुछ नहीं है, कुछ नहीं होगा और कुछ नहीं हो सकता तब यह जीव (जो उससे अलग है) कहाँसे आ गया? आपको पता हो तो बताइयेगा।
        आप जीव को उससे (जिसे आप ईश्वर कह रहे हैं) अलग कैसे मान सके? सरल अंग्रेजीमें बताइयेगा।
        सविनय,
        साधक

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23
          Ram Ram

          Just joined this group.
          Sorry, i shall be using english as i do not know Hindi typing...

          जीवात्मा क्या है ?  जीव कब जीवात् मा होता है? जीव  कब आत्मा होता है?

          When Jeev meets Ishwar ??
          Does after MUKTI it becomes a part of Paramatama or Jeeva Atma swarupa remains? (like a drop of water becomes Sea after meeting it or Identity of Atma (me myself remains).. for example does it happens if someone is chanting Ram, does he/she attains Ram swarupa and Mix with Ram and other one if is chanting Shiva becomes Shiva Swarupa and Mix with Shiva... and so on...

          Please Clarify.

          RAM RAM

          Jai  P. Sharma

          Sir Ram Ram

          I thank you for your explanation.
          But please consider me as one of the most idiot, sinful and Mooda person, who does not understand things understands easily and doubts on everybody.

          I refer to following sloka in Chapter 4 (1)
          इमं विवस्वते योगं प्रोक्तवानहमव्ययम्
          विवस्वान्मनवे प्राह मनुरिक्ष्वाकवेऽब्रवीत् ॥४-१॥

          1.       As I understand, Shri Bhagwan gave the knowledge to his disciple Bhagwan Surya and Surya become perfect (Achieved Liberation and Now it does selfless service of Universe, without any expectation from anyone).
          “That means that Initially Surya was a conditional soul (like us) and due to mercy of Shri Bhagwan, he become perfect.
          Now Surya is immortal. We can see Surya but not Shri Bhagwan ….with our eyes.
          But ultimately Bhagwan is separate and Surya is separate (separate identities).
          2.       There are many instances I heard where Jiwa-atma merges with Parmatama examples (Kumbhkaran, Rawan, ग्राह (Gajendra Moksha).
          So we are talking about two approaches.
          1). God and His Ansh (His inseparable part, Ray of His consciousness) are not two
          2). Jeeva and Brahama are two different identities and will remain separate (Surya and Shri Bhagwan).
          Now I come back to my question. “When Jeev meets Ishwar ??
          Does after MUKTI it becomes a part of Paramatama or Jeeva Atma swarupa remains? (like a drop of water becomes Sea after meeting it or Identity of Atma (me myself remains).. for example does it happens if someone is chanting Ram, does he/she attains Ram swarupa and Mix with Ram and other one if is chanting Shiva becomes Shiva Swarupa and Mix with Shiva... and so on...

          What is the ultimate position of Jeeva?
          Please clarify and forgive me for repeating it again, i only want to better understand it.

          Best regards
          Jai Prakash Sharma

          Our Paramatma Lord KRISHNA is the only God. Nobody else can
           become God.  All other Gods that are being worshipped in other religion
           and the demigods that includes Brahma, Siva are only messengers to
           Godhead Paramatma.   HE is 100% made of SOUL.  By virtue of this HE can
           keep expanding - Expanding Universe.   He can also become even smaller than
           an atom.  Having gained this knowledge that besides individual soul
           paramatma is also present in all living things Why Adi Sankara propagted
           Advida  philosophy till the end.  The other religious messengers  are
           also instead of making the people to understand the constitutional
           position of God they made people to worship them.  This has actually
           created Multi-religion and multi gods.   Finally I deduced that these
           messengers and our demigods had they been bestowed with Krishna
           consciouness these kind of multi religion would not be there.

           I am thankful to Paramatma for making me to write this.

          with namaskaram
          S.Vaidyanathan