6493If God and His Ansh are not two, does it mean that there is only God (Paramatma) ?

  • Sadhak
    Mar 23

      God and His Ansh (His inseparable part, Ray of His consciousness) are not two (Sadhan Sudha Sindhu pg 11)
      Does this means that there is only Parmatma (God) and there is nothing separate (apart) from Him ?

      Please explain,
      Humbly speaking
      Sadhak

      कहा है : परमात्मा और परमात्माका अंश दो नहीं हैं। [सा.सु.सिंधु पृष्ठ 11 ]
      क्या इसका अर्थ यह है कि परमात्मा ही है और उससे अलग कुछ भी नहीं है?
      समझाइयेगा।
      सविनय,
      साधक

      ShreeHari

      Gitaji says -
      वासुदेवः सर्वमिति स महात्मा सुदुर्लभः ॥
                                                                          (गीता ७ । १९)
      Vasudevah sarvamiti sa Mahaatmaa sudurlabhah."  (Gita 7:19)
      "The man of realization, worships Me, realizing that all is God.  Such a great soul is very rare."  (Gita 7:19).
      Yes, there is only God.... Jeev has assumed the existence of other besides God.
      Ye Yedam Dhaaryate Jagat.
      Or else there is ONLY VASUDEVA.

      Meera Das, Ram Ram

      Numerical attributes such as one, two,3 etc are used only with solid things with well defined shapes. thus we say one stone, one mango etc. However we do not use numerical attributes to liquids and gases which have no definite shapes. Thus we do not say one water or one oxygen. Instead we say 3 kg or 5 molecules or 10 atoms of oxygen or air or water or whatever. God in contrast is ethereal with no physical body whatever and no shape or boundary and it is the height of absurdity to use numerical attributes in relation to gods and spirits and entities and it is even more absurd to debate on the numerical attributes of such gods and supernatural beings and it is the height of rabidness to shed blood over it.

      varekat

      www.swamiramsukhdasji.org -  hindi

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic