MapInfo help wanted

  • Noemi Altman
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2004
      Dear GISMO colleagues:

      Do you know anyone who would be willing to convert my MapInfo maps into postscript files or vector files so that my graphic designer can work with them in Illustrator?  She lost the person who has done this for her in the past.  If you or someone you know can do this work, please contact me at 212-673-1800 ext. 18 or by return email.  Thank you!

      Noemi Altman
      Policy Associate for Research and Data Analysis
      Citizens' Committee for Children of New York
      212-673-1800 ext 18
      naltman@...