Reminder - 41st Annual URISA Conference

  • gismonyc@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 29, 2003

      41st Annual URISA Conference

      Date: Tuesday, October 14, 2003
      Time: 12:00AM EDT (GMT-04:00)

      41st Annual URISA Conference: Powering Progress Towards Process
      and Information Integration
      October 11-15, 2003
      Atlanta, GA

      Call for Presentations and Conference Information:
      http://www.urisa.org/2003AnnualConference/Call_for_Presentations/call.htm#Proceedings
    • gismonyc@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 30, 2003

        41st Annual URISA Conference