Need help!

  • S. Bora Sayin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Hello,

      My name is Bora Sayin. I'm a member of GISMO for almost 3 years. I posted
      couple of emails about seeking employment before. I've been unemployed since
      September. I'm looking for employment in GIS/Data Analysis or mapping. I'm
      experienced in ArcGIS, ArcView, ArcSDE, Microstation, AutoCAD, Data
      Conversions, QA/QC, Surveying and Photogrammetry. If you know of any open
      positions or someone who can help me, please let me know. I'd appreciate it.

      I wish a happy and healthy new year to everyone!

      Sincerely,

      S. Bora Sayin
      347-693 3283