Celebrate Green Map's 10th!

  • Wendy Brawer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3 4:41 PM
      Celebrate Green Map's 10th Year
      of Charting NYC's Nature & Culture

      Join us for our First-ever Fundraiser
      Summer Solstice, Friday, June 21, 5-8 pm
      on Manhattan's breezy Pier 63!

      Bring a picnic, family and friends,
      and we'll have the drinks and dessert ready at the Pier,
      all the way west on 23rd St.

      Your Powers of Ten - $10 to $100 -
      Donations are welcome at the Pier (tax-deductible too)!

      For Donors of $100 on up, there's a special thank you:
      a Sunset Cruise on the historic Fireboat John J. Harvey!
      Space is limited, please RSVP (just for the cruise) soon.

      Click http://greenmap.org/nyc for complete details or to donate online
      Phone: 212 674 1631 Email: apple@...
      (freely forward, please)

      ************
      2002 is Green Map's POWERS OF TEN Year!
      10 years ago, the Green Apple Map gave us a new vision of NYC
      1,000 days later, the GAM expanded into the local-global Green Map System
      Now there are:
      10 versions/editions of our Green Apple Map, on paper and on-line
      10 youth-made NYC Green Maps
      100 different editions/versions of Green Maps published globally
      1,000 website visitors daily
      1,000,000+ copies of our maps in use around the world!