New Jersey Zip Code Boundary Map

  • Marilyn Lee
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
      We would like to identify dislocated workers from the World Trade Center by
      residence. Can anyone help me get a base map of zip code districts in NJ in
      either ArcView or MapInfo format? Thank you.

      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      Marilyn Lee
      NYC Economic Development Corporation
      110 William Street
      New York, New York 10038

      Telephone: 212.312.3834
      Facsimile: 212.312.3911
      Email: mlee@...
    • Ja Ra
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
        Hey Marilyn,

        You could try this website at the Census. They have state files in ArcView
        and ArcInfo. Scroll to the bottom of the screen for ZIP codes. Use WinZip
        to open them. If there are any other resources I'll let you know.

        James

        http://www.census.gov/geo/www/cob/bdy_files.html

      • daniel.obrien@semo.state.ny.us
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
          Marilyn,
          See attached file "nj_zips" - shapefile of New Jersey zip code areas.

          Dan O'Brien
          New York State Emergency Management Office
          Building 22, Ste. 101
          1220 Washington Ave.
          Albany, N.Y. 12226-2251
          Tel: (518) 457-1836
          Fax: (518) 457-9930
          daniel.obrien@...

          We would like to identify dislocated workers from the World Trade Center by
          residence. Can anyone help me get a base map of zip code districts in NJ in
          either ArcView or MapInfo format? Thank you.

          * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
          Marilyn Lee
          NYC Economic Development Corporation
          110 William Street
          New York, New York 10038

          Telephone: 212.312.3834
          Facsimile: 212.312.3911
          Email: mlee@...

        • Jeanine M. Kopec-Columbia
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
            Have you tried the NJ DEP site?

            http://www.state.nj.us/dep/gis/

            Hope it's useful!

            Jeanine

            ********************************
            Jeanine M. Kopec
            ADMINISTRATOR
            Geographic Information Systems
            NY/NJ Clean Ocean And Shore Trust
            Columbia University
            918 MUDD Building
            500 West 120th Street
            New York, NY 10027
            Phone: 212-854-1568
            Fax: 212-854-7081
            www.nynjcoast.org

            We would like to identify dislocated workers from the World Trade Center by
            residence. Can anyone help me get a base map of zip code districts in NJ in
            either ArcView or MapInfo format? Thank you.

            * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
            Marilyn Lee
            NYC Economic Development Corporation
            110 William Street
            New York, New York 10038

            Telephone: 212.312.3834
            Facsimile: 212.312.3911
            Email: mlee@...

            begin 666 JEANINE M KOPEC.vcf
            M0D5'24XZ5D-!4D0-"E9%4E-)3TXZ,BXQ#0I..DM/4$5#.TI%04Y)3D4[30T*
            M1DXZ2D5!3DE.12!-($M/4$5##0I/4D<Z3EDO3DH@0TQ%04X@3T-%04X@04Y$
            M(%-(3U)%(%1255-4.T=%3T=205!(24,@24Y&3U)-051)3TX@4UE35$5-4PT*
            M5$E43$4Z041-24Y)4U12051/4@T*5$5,.U=/4DL[5D])0T4Z*#(Q,BD@.#4T
            M+3$U-C@-"E1%3#M73U)+.T9!6#HH,C$R*2 X-30M-S X,0T*0412.U=/4DLZ
            M.T-/3%5-0DE!(%5.259%4E-)5%D[-3 P(%<N(#$R,%1(#0I,04)%3#M73U)+
            M.T5.0T]$24Y'/5%53U1%1"U04DE.5$%"3$4Z0T],54U"24$@54Y)5D524TE4
            M63TP1#TP034P,"!7+B Q,C!42 T*55),.@T*55),.FAT=' Z+R]N>6YJ8V]A
            M<W0N;W)G#0I%34%)3#M04D5&.TE.5$523D54.FIK,C T,4!C;VQU;6)I82YE
            E9'4-"E)%5CHR,# Q,3$R,50Q-C$T,C=:#0I%3D0Z5D-!4D0-"@``
            `
            end
          • Gregory Kurilla
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 4, 2002
              ESRI has the Zip codes included for all states on the Data CD's that
              accompany their products. I would think that Zip code data is also
              available through the Geography Network.

              >From: Marilyn Lee <mlee@...>
              >To: gismonyc@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: [gismonyc] New Jersey Zip Code Boundary Map
              >Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 12:20:51 -0500
              >
              >We would like to identify dislocated workers from the World Trade Center by
              >residence. Can anyone help me get a base map of zip code districts in NJ
              >in
              >either ArcView or MapInfo format? Thank you.
              >
              >* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
              >Marilyn Lee
              >NYC Economic Development Corporation
              >110 William Street
              >New York, New York 10038
              >
              >Telephone: 212.312.3834
              >Facsimile: 212.312.3911
              >Email: mlee@...

            • Walter Daniels
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 6, 2002
                They are on the free data CDs that come with ArcView.