Fwd: Building Information Modeling Conference - February 28th in NYC

  • Thomas Lowenhaupt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2013
      FYI

      Greetings:

      Please join us for our upcoming conference entitled “Building Information Modeling – Improved Life Cycle Management, Maintenance and Enhanced Energy Performance.”   Hosted by the Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute, this conference will feature accomplished speakers who successfully use BIM in numerous applications.

      The conference will be held on Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 8:30 am until 12:00 pm at the William and Anita Newman Vertical Campus Conference Center, 55 Lexington Avenue (at 24th Street), Room 14-220. There is no charge for this event, due to the generosity of our sponsors who are listed on our Save the Date card below.

      CEUs will be available for the AIA (2 hours CES) and will be considered by ASHRAE.

      To register for the conference, click on the link, and complete the brief registration page.   https://www.baruch.cuny.edu/calendar/EventRegistration.aspx?Rid=362&Iid=6819&Frm=

      We look forward to your attendance.

      Sincerely,

      Jack S. Nyman, Executive Director
      The Steven L. Newman Real Estate Institute
      Baruch College, CUNY