AMAZING COINCIDENCE

  • JACK EICHENBAUM
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2011
      In response to my post below, a couple of people at the GISMO meeting this week (Nov 30)  inquired if the New York Area Data Council was still alive. Nobody knew. And just TODAY- two days later, I received a post on the NYADC listserv  from NYADC leader Joe Pereira about a research study in the financial industry. Several NYDAC immediately responded and Joe says that no emails were returned so presumably all members are simply dormant at the email addresses they were using as much as a decade ago!

      Steve Romalewski, Zvia Naphtali and I (and probably others) are members of both groups. I hope we can invigorate each other.

      Jack