RE: [gismonyc] NYC Business Improvement Districts (BIDs)

  • gary ostroff
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 29, 2001
      Mr. Griffin,

      CommunityCartography has spatial data themes for Business Improvement
      Districts and Local Development Corporations in the five boroughs. If you
      visit our website [www.comcarto.com], or go directly to our order form:

      http://www.comcarto.com/orderform.html

      I think you will find our prices quite reasonable. We often arrange volume
      discounts or special pricing schedules for non-profit organizations.

      Best regards,

      Gary Ostroff, P.E.
      Co-Director
      CommunityCartography
      The Spatial Data Warehouse for the NYC Area!
      http://www.ComCarto.com
      1.877.MakeMap
    • Evan Gorin
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 29, 2001
        John:

        I have a list of street segments for EACH BID in the City.

        They are registered to the LION file (older one!).

        Just pass this by Tony Longo in the Mayor's Office of Operations (212
        788-1677) and let me know when you want them!

        Evan