Fwd: 2009 NYS GIS Association Survey Is Here! Please Help By Participating Today!

  • Bruce Oswald
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2009

      The NYS GIS Association is conducting a survey amongst GIS users in New York State to determine needs within the NYS GIS Community and to better understand what priorities you would like to pursue for 2009.

      Your input is valuable to us.  In 2008, we used the results from that survey to shape our activities for the year and beyond.  The results of this year's survey will be made available to you.

      Please take five minutes to answer these few survey questions at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=WDjMl3hhEYKigrpyM5Bk9A_3d_3d.

      We apologize for any cross postings.

      Bruce

      --

      Bruce Oswald
      Oswald Associates

      "Man cannot live by bread alone; he must have peanut butter." - James A. Garfield