Caught by the GF

  • clvr_fem_cv
    Message 1 of 16 , Mar 8, 2002
      My girlfriend has developed some pretty good PC
      skills. She found all these dirty pics and stuff in the
      temporary Internet Explorer directories. So I started
      deleting them, but there is just so much of it. Better
      some pretty cool software that hides the pictures I
      really want to keep. Got that from
      DAY:<br> #32: You call your answering service and they've never
      heard of you.
    • hal_jo_j2000
      Message 2 of 16 , Mar 9, 2002
        See wild X RATED Sex Dares!<br><br>Ever wondered
        what people will do on a dare? You would be surprised!
        CUM Check it out!<br>THIS IS BETTER THAN JERRY
        SPRINGER<br>Obscene, erotic, dirty, insestuous, gross, wicked,
        indecent, sleazy, impure, wild, erotic, pornographic,
        smutty, risque, sensual, sexy...You name it: - we got
        it!<br> <br>All hard core and *real*
        acts, people misbehaving, all in bad taste, obscene and
        disgraceful!<br><br>This is the real thing: Crazy people doingcrazy sexy,
        smutty, slimy things for the hell of it! Just like a car
        wreck... you gotta look!<br><br>All in bad taste and
        totally blood boiling! Its provocative and gross at the
        same time! You know you want to
        far will people go with their sexual
      • gruel_l
        Message 3 of 16 , Mar 10, 2002
          The features of our program:<br>Medically
          developed system.<br>Non-invasive and non-traumatic methods
          used.<br>Strengthens erections and improves durability. <br>Permanent
          size gains.<br>Improves sensation and feeling.<br>The
          cost of our program is a mere fraction of the expense
          associated with other methods.<br>Our methods can be
          practiced almost anywhere