OT: Foglio originals from Magic the Gathering going up on eBay

  • Alice Bentley
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2005
      Foglio originals from Magic the Gathering going up on eBay: seller
      ID: studiofoglio

      I've marked this with OT (Off Topic) because the art that's going up
      for auction on eBay is from other projects than Girl Genius - but I
      figured there may well be listees who are interested.

      While there's a medium big stack of stuff to auction off, we're going
      start off by listing only two a week.

      Crossposted to [philndixie] and [xxxenophile] for obvious reasons.

      Alice