Steamboy

  • Joseph Cotton
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
      I believe someone on the list posted a link to this
      movie's trailer some months ago -- to those who are
      interested, the last time I was in Suncoast Video,
      they were giving away a free preview DVD of the movie,
      with some "making-of" featurettes, an interview with
      the director, and some previews of a few other anime
      films. Looking at the box, it appears you can also
      pick this up at Sam Goody's and Media Play.

      =====
      Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

      Random song quote #3
      "I shot a man in Reno just to watch him die."
      Correctly identify the quote and win a US 50-cent piece!
      Only $4.99 shipping and handling to claim your prize.
      Hail Eris!

      __________________________________
      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!
    • Richard Hoaglund
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
        On: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 01:37:46 -0800 (PST), Joseph M. Cotton wrote:

        >I believe someone on the list posted a link to this
        >movie's trailer some months ago -- to those who are
        >interested, the last time I was in Suncoast Video,
        >they were giving away a free preview DVD of the movie,
        >with some "making-of" featurettes, an interview with
        >the director, and some previews of a few other anime
        >films. Looking at the box, it appears you can also
        >pick this up at Sam Goody's and Media Play.
        >
        >=====
        >Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

        Was this a 'free' or a 'free with purchase' thingy?

        Cerrberus
      • Joseph Cotton
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 2, 2005
          --- Richard Hoaglund <richard.hoaglund@...>
          wrote:

          > Was this a 'free' or a 'free with purchase' thingy?
          >
          > Cerrberus

          The box just says "Free". I got mine because I was
          picking up copies of "Nausicaa" and "Porco Rosso" and
          the guy behind the counter said, "Here, do you want
          this too?". So it's possible that it's "free with
          purchase" instead.

          Not even vaguely on topic: "Porco Rosso" has now very
          nearly replaced "My Neighbor Totoro" as my favorite
          Studio Ghibli film. :)

          =====
          Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

          Random song quote #13