Re: [Girl Genius] Yet another Other hypothesis

  • Cyfarwydd
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2005
      > > Btw, is there a term for everything a Spark builds, or at least
      > > everything "intelligent"? Clanks have to be metal, and constructs
      > > imply flesh. We need a general term.

      Most Sparks I know generalize it to "My Creations", with maybe a
      Glorious or Infernal or Diabolical or some other adjective thrown into the
      middle when they want to personalize it. I'd call them Creations.

      > The real question is why hasn't Klaus been standing back and watching how
      > his *other* subordinates this way though. Of have most of them failed
      him?

      > Debbie

      Look how long it took Gil to decide that standing back & watching Bang
      wasn't going so well, & jump in & prevent mayhem. A lot of Klaus's other
      subordinates also have these little personality quirks. I'm sure he's
      worked out when & how much he needs to supervise them. Quickly, one hopes!

      Creatively,
      Cyfarwydd