Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Ethics exam

  • detryxtyr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 6, 2002
      stephenvossler@... writes:

      > I am the Convention Manager of Mage Con North that is coming up in
      > May.
      >
      > How can I get a copy of the exam or any other materials that have been
      > used at other conventions.
      >
      > We have some real diehard Girl Genius fans out here.

      I'll be at CODCON next weekend. I wouldn't mind having a few to hand out.

      BTW, I'm new here. Be gentle. 8-)

      Captain Geek
      The best things in life are silly-World's Smartest Garbageman

    • fiawol@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 6, 2002
        stephenvossler@... writes:

        > I am the Convention Manager of Mage Con North that is coming up in
        > May.
        >
        > How can I get a copy of the exam or any other materials that have been
        > used at other conventions.

        I imagine it's something the Foglio's only do in person at appearances.
        Maybe someone who got some of the exams or other flyers can scan them and
        upload it to the group files area.

        Dave

      • detryxtyr@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 6, 2002
          In a message dated 4/6/02 9:07:03 PM Central Standard Time, fiawol@...
          writes:

          > I imagine it's something the Foglio's only do in person at appearances.
          > Maybe someone who got some of the exams or other flyers can scan them and
          > upload it to the group files area.

          Rats. That should be a file here.

          Captain Geek
          The best things in life are silly-World's Smartest Garbageman

        • lori0202
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 6, 2002
            I have already posted them in the "philndixie" group (boy, I miss the
            club format...), and unless our host objects, I can post them here
            too!

            John

            (Who REALLY wishes he knew other people were going from these
            groups... we could have had an "after-party" party...)
          • detryxtyr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 6, 2002
              In a message dated 4/7/02 12:09:48 AM Central Standard Time,
              no_reply@yahoogroups.com writes:

              > I have already posted them in the "philndixie" group (boy, I miss the
              > club format...), and unless our host objects, I can post them here
              > too!

              Please do.