Re: [Girl Genius] RE: Volume 13 is now the sixth shortest volume

  • William Ansley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2013
      OK, sorry I goofed. I left volume 6 out of my list. Here is the correct information about length ranking for volume 13:

      As of the page posted on Friday, October 4, 2013, volume 13 is eighth longest, after volumes 12 (177 pp), 11 (159 pp), 6 (152 pp), 9 (128 pp), 10 (126 pp), and volumes 3 and 8, both at 123 pp. Since volumes 3 and 8 are the same length, volume 13 will vault into sixth place when it reaches page 124, which will happen on
      Friday, October 18, 2013, if there are no interruptions, such as more paper dolls.

      I will add that it seems likely to me that volume 13 will become the fourth longest volume before it is done; this will require it to reach 129 pages, which will happen on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - again, if there are no interruptions.

      --
      William Ansley