OT: 5hrs left and Steampunk perks! available in an indiegogo

  • Mary Lumsden
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      Hey all, my friend's indigeo site has 5hrs left and needs just $274 to reach their goal.
      If you could spare a few bucks for a fellow geek, whovian. Also there are some cool Steampunk and prop perks for donation levels too! pls check it out!
      (if 19 ppl gave just $15 they d hit their goal.)
       http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/albatross-film

      --- and gonna say that I really like the extra clanks showing up. because if the sister could escape quickly then it wouldnt really seem like Gil would be someone to be feared.

      Dr. Teran Humor