Re: [Girl Genius] The Cat is Right

  • Rose Marie Mack
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 26, 2013
      On the other hand, it makes for a secure seat!

      Rose Marie
      There is an important sense in which government is distinctive from administration. One is perpetual, the other is temporary and changeable. A man may be loyal to his government and yet oppose the particular principles and methods of administration.  Abraham Lincoln, Congressional Record, April 15, 1942, 16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 27, 2013

        On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Rose Marie Mack <r2mm@...> wrote:

        On the other hand, it makes for a secure seat!

        Hmm, apparently the goo was dissolved just a smidge too soon.
      • vortexcat
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 28, 2013

          Hopefully Agatha will demonstrate that she is still Zetha's highly trained student. Then there will still be clanks to deal with. Are the hog-copters following or are they out of action? Then what will Agatha do if Gil pops up this fast? She knows something is wrong with him.  Ah, Monday, hurry up.

          ---In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <girlgenius@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Rose Marie Mack <r2mm@...> wrote:

          On the other hand, it makes for a secure seat!

          Hmm, apparently the goo was dissolved just a smidge too soon.
        • tom_brosz