RE: The Cat is Right

  • e_l_green
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 25, 2013

      Eh, he's a spark. They're hard to kill.

      ---In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <erika.westberg@...> wrote:

      He might not be alive for much longer, what with him being shot and then slung as a saddle jolting around on that clank. Ouch!
      /Erika

      Den 26 sep 2013 08:22 skrev "K. R. McClure" <katevilda@...>:

      I don't know about anyone else, but Krosp had the right idea. Never leave a living enemy behind you, especially a Spark!

      Kate McClure
      Who had her Machiavellian O's for breakfast today.
    • Rose Marie Mack
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 26, 2013
        Stockholm Syndrome?

        ------------------------------
        On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 1:53 AM CDT eric@... wrote:

        >Eh, he's a spark. They're hard to kill.  ---In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <erika.westberg@...> wrote: He might not be alive for much longer, what with him being shot and then slung as a saddle jolting around on that clank. Ouch!
        >/Erika
        >Den 26 sep 2013 08:22 skrev "K. R. McClure" < katevilda@... >:

        >I don't know about anyone else, but Krosp had the right idea. Never leave a living enemy behind you, especially a Spark!
        >  Kate McClure Who had her Machiavellian O's for breakfast today.

      • Douglas LeBlanc
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 26, 2013
          >>>Stockholm Syndrome?

          No, she's just not a blood thirsty miscreant like all the others.

          DL
          Who has been absent from the list for too long
        • Joleen White
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 26, 2013

            On Sep 26, 2013, at 2:22 AM, K. R. McClure <katevilda@...> wrote:

            I don't know about anyone else, but Krosp had the right idea. Never leave a living enemy behind you, especially a Spark!

            Kate McClure
            Who had her Machiavellian O's for breakfast today.

            I agree, but think the only reason it happened is that she got stuck to him with goo.  That makes me think that dismounting from the reindeer may not be feasible (and that Krosp may be sitting in her lap longer than he'd like)
          • Rose Marie Mack
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 26, 2013
              On the other hand, it makes for a secure seat!

              Rose Marie
              There is an important sense in which government is distinctive from administration. One is perpetual, the other is temporary and changeable. A man may be loyal to his government and yet oppose the particular principles and methods of administration.  Abraham Lincoln, Congressional Record, April 15, 1942, 16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 27, 2013

                On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Rose Marie Mack <r2mm@...> wrote:

                On the other hand, it makes for a secure seat!

                Hmm, apparently the goo was dissolved just a smidge too soon.
              • vortexcat
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 28, 2013

                  Hopefully Agatha will demonstrate that she is still Zetha's highly trained student. Then there will still be clanks to deal with. Are the hog-copters following or are they out of action? Then what will Agatha do if Gil pops up this fast? She knows something is wrong with him.  Ah, Monday, hurry up.

                  ---In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <girlgenius@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

                  On Sep 26, 2013, at 3:21 PM, Rose Marie Mack <r2mm@...> wrote:

                  On the other hand, it makes for a secure seat!

                  Hmm, apparently the goo was dissolved just a smidge too soon.
                • tom_brosz