Re: [Girl Genius] On the (Off) Topic of Top Posting

  • Joseph Cotton
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013

      I know what you mean, and it drives me crazy. It also hides huge chunks of the e-mail so that you can't always see what's been said before or tell how much useless crap you're re-sending.

      Joseph M. Cotton sylvaton@...

      Random movie quote #15:
      "From now on, I'm the town root junkie."
      Correctly identify the quote and win a US 50-cent piece!
      Only $4.99 shipping and handling to claim your prize.
      Hail Eris!
    • David Goldfarb
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 9, 2013
        On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 1:08 PM, Meredith Dixon <dixonm@...> wrote:
        > I've always hated top-posting myself, but the new Gmail interface
        > makes it nearly impossible *not* to send a top-post, much as you may
        > wish not to.

        I use Gmail, and I find it quite easy: just click on the little
        three-dot thing at the lower left when starting your reply. Sometimes
        you might need to go to the drop-down menu at the lower right and
        select "plain text mode".

        David Goldfarb