RE: It's plain...

  • mrobinson52
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2013
      This is also what I am thinking. Although if this is NOT the gate to Mechanicsburg then Agatha is in danger of going splat, but that would end the comic pretty abruptly. Waiting for next week to see how this works out with great anticipation. Mary (who does not like the new interface from Yahoo) --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <jsheikg@...> wrote: That Tweedle now knows, or thinks he knows, what the gate is. But knowing that DK was fully charged and maintained by Dingbots it seems likely that Agatha knows better.