RE: ...what "gate"?

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 29, 2013
      Sorry about the top post.  I'm still getting used to the new system.
    • Trey
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 30, 2013
        Well, that is one mighty imposing gate. I am betting Agatha is planning on
        using the three remaining hog-copters to leap over it. Hmm...

      • Ian Kelly
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 30, 2013
          On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Trey <treydaddy@...> wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Well, that is one mighty imposing gate. I am betting Agatha is planning on
          > using the three remaining hog-copters to leap over it. Hmm...

          I'm thinking that would not be such a great idea. The "gate" appears to be
          an application of Gil's lightning stick. I 'm guessing that the basic mode
          of operation here is somewhat like the Tesla Coils from the Command and
          Conquer Red Alert series.

        • jim_learned
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 30, 2013
            If Agatha doesn't really believe the gate is there, she might be willing to charge right through.  It would be both devious and logical for Wulfenbach to maintain an elaborate illusion that Mechanicsburg is still around , while at the same time systematically hunting down everyone who might know better.  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote: On Fri, Aug 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM, Trey < treydaddy@... > wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Well, that is one mighty imposing gate. I am betting Agatha is planning on
            > using the three remaining hog-copters to leap over it. Hmm...

            I'm thinking that would not be such a great idea. The "gate" appears to be
            an application of Gil's lightning stick. I 'm guessing that the basic mode
            of operation here is somewhat like the Tesla Coils from the Command and
            Conquer Red Alert series.

          • tobiasaberg
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 3, 2013
               I*M A FIRING MA LASER!