Re: [Girl Genius] GG Kickstarter After the Crowd question

  • William Ansley
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      As far as I know, if you haven't already responded to the "After the Crowd"
      email, you can add on as much as you like when you complete the "order
      form." If you have already "completed your order," then you can't change it
      by requesting a new link and revisiting the form. I would suggest
      contacting the Professors through their Kickstarter web page or email them
      and I'm sure they will be glad to help you send them more money<G>, if
      there is any way it can be done.

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/girlgenius/girl-genius-volume-12-printing-and-reprint-frenzy

      customerservice@...

      --