GG Kickstarter After the Crowd question

  • Mary Lumsden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
      Okay I know this is off topic but figured you all might know the answer.
      If we made a low pledge, but now have additional funds can we check more
      than one add on and pay the difference?

      -Dr. Ter'an Humor

    • William Ansley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2013
        As far as I know, if you haven't already responded to the "After the Crowd"
        email, you can add on as much as you like when you complete the "order
        form." If you have already "completed your order," then you can't change it
        by requesting a new link and revisiting the form. I would suggest
        contacting the Professors through their Kickstarter web page or email them
        and I'm sure they will be glad to help you send them more money<G>, if
        there is any way it can be done.

        http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/girlgenius/girl-genius-volume-12-printing-and-reprint-frenzy

        customerservice@...

        --