Steam powered buttons?

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23, 2013
      What do they do?
      Collapse or blossom at a touch to facilitate insertion through a small round hole, perhaps on that it makes itself in a needle form?
      Iron the fabric beneath?
      The mind boggles.
    • deansurkin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 25, 2013
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jsheikg" <jsheikg@...> wrote:

        > What do they do?
        > Collapse or blossom at a touch to facilitate insertion through a small round hole, perhaps on that it makes itself in a needle form?
        > Iron the fabric beneath?
        > The mind boggles.

        Seeing the Fashion Clank's interruptions reminds me of just how much work goes into drawing the clothing for the characters.