Re: [Girl Genius] Re: Fashion clank typo

  • Alice Bentley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20 6:21 AM
      It would be more fair to say "typos have been flagged here" and "typos have
      been fixed in the past". Kaja maintains a pretty solid list of typos and
      art errors, the trick has been to make the time to fix them. Depending on
      where they are and what equipment they have access to, fixes can range from
      a five minute job to "just not worth it".

      And while I *do* keep up with this group, and the LiveJournal group, and
      the FaceBook group, I haven't been at the studio since October 2012, when
      they switched their shipping to Topatoco, and brought in Gwen to answer
      emails and stuff. I don't really know what the office situation is like now
      that Carol is on board as a manager.

      On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 9:14 PM, Nicky <krasowska@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Nanakisan" <charpoketron@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Its been said on their website about groups. To prevent OOC and IC
      > influences on the comic which could cause a IP rights issue. They don't
      > look here. However i hear they respond to inquiries on their reddit and LJ
      > pages for the comic.
      > >

      > Alice reads this. I'm betting on Alice. Typos flagged here have gotten
      > fixed in the past. N

    • quasar973
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 26 7:15 PM
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Alice Bentley <aliceibentley@...> wrote:

        > Kaja maintains a pretty solid list of typos and
        > art errors, the trick has been to make the time to fix them.

        Two more typos today: derivatives and retractable. Both on the last page. -- Quasar