Re: vanished

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "quasar973" <quasar973@...> wrote:

      > Bill mysteriously vanished 18.5 years ago, Barry 15.5 years ago. From everybody else's point of view, Agatha vanished, equally mysteriously, 2.5 years ago, and as far as we know Mechanicsburg, and everybody in it, vanished at the same time. I wonder if all of this vanishing is connected?
      >
      > Also, Castle Heterodyne was attacked, apparently from within, 21.5 years ago. Could this be related to the portal that Tweedle, Agatha, and the others went through?
      >
      > Quasar

      That's an interesting point. Bill and Barry didn't disappear from within Mechanicsburg as far as I know. Also, if they vanished to the same place Agatha vanished to I think they would have escaped. I think all the vanishings, the portal, and both attacks on Mechanicsburg are "related" through Lucrezia, but I couldn't say anything more specific than that.