Re: What happened to the Dreen?

  • Eric Green
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7 11:02 AM
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dle3ab@...> wrote:
      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "mrobinson52" <mrobinson52@> wrote:

      > > And they were squished.
      > >

      > hehe. thanks for all your thoughts on this! Of course that first time the one was squished wasn't particularly effective

      I suspect however that being repeatedly squished, over and over again, would slow them down somewhat however :).
    • jsheikg
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7 12:39 PM
        > I suspect however that being repeatedly squished, over and over again, would slow them down somewhat however :).

        Since Agatha successfully recharged DK shortly thereafter I would think the Dreen would find themselves tossed outside the city walls in very short order.
        This would be a quick and easy way to deal with something that was otherwise indestructible and could be repeated ad infinitum.