Re: [Girl Genius] What happened to the Dreen?

  • David
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 7, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "mrobinson52" <mrobinson52@...> wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@> wrote:
      > >
      > > On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 5:01 PM, Trey <treydaddy@> wrote:
      > > > As we see here the Paladins are running intervention between Agatha and the
      > > > Dreen...
      > > > http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/comic.php?date=20121107
      > > >
      > > > I think the Paladins and Jagers likely held them back enough to give Agatha
      > > > some breathing room. Also, we don't know how quickly they move. That is my
      > > > guess.
      > > > :0)
      > > > Trey
      > >
      > > Also I don't think that more than two Dreen have ever been depicted at
      > > once (to the extent that they've been depicted at all). It may be
      > > that there are only those two.
      > >

      > And they were squished.
      >
      > Mary

      hehe. thanks for all your thoughts on this! Of course that first time the one was squished wasn't particularly effective
    • Eric Green
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 7, 2013
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dle3ab@...> wrote:
        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "mrobinson52" <mrobinson52@> wrote:

        > > And they were squished.
        > >

        > hehe. thanks for all your thoughts on this! Of course that first time the one was squished wasn't particularly effective

        I suspect however that being repeatedly squished, over and over again, would slow them down somewhat however :).
      • jsheikg
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 7, 2013
          > I suspect however that being repeatedly squished, over and over again, would slow them down somewhat however :).

          Since Agatha successfully recharged DK shortly thereafter I would think the Dreen would find themselves tossed outside the city walls in very short order.
          This would be a quick and easy way to deal with something that was otherwise indestructible and could be repeated ad infinitum.