Re: Website and comic location

  • quasar973
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 6, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "David" <dle3ab@...> wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Martin J Hooper <martinjh@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Site is now back up - As for the two of them I just realised they
      > > have the same coloured hair! Must be related! Wonder if it is
      > > genetics or Sparky hair dye... :D
      >
      > All of the Sturmvauluses (sp?) have that hair color - Tarvek, Tweedle/Martellus, Xerxsephnia, as well as a couple more cousins Tweetle recently killed. Violetta's got it going on too, though not quite the same. Of course when we first met them, Tarvek's dad's hair was greying, and Anevka assumably didn't have real hair. (Or perhaps our dear artists hadn't thought of introducing this neat family trait)

      A small correction: the red hair is a trait of the Valois family, not the Sturmvoraus family. You may recall that Tarvek is related to the Storm King via his mother's side (the Valois), not his father's side (the Sturmvoraus). The original Storm King, Andronicus Valois, also had red hair, or at least that is how he is depicted:

      Tweedle, Leo, Xerxsephnia, and the other von Blitzengaards and Storm King pretenders, are all on Tarvek's mother's side of the family. We must assume that the same is true of Violetta as well.

      -- Quasar