Re: At this rate...

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2013
      --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "jsheikg" <jsheikg@...> wrote:

      > The Lint of the Storm King really will be extinct, or at least there will be no provenance left to support the claim.

      er that's Line.
      I do wish this forum had an edit function.
    • Cheryl Huttner
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 17, 2013
        I wonder...could that be what the second part of Otilia's instructions were meant to prevent? That 'the Heterodyne girl' would destroy the Storm King's line if not stopped?

        In which case, it's about to become a self-fulfilling prophecy.

        Cheryl