Re: Latest Cliffhanger

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 30 , May 23, 2013
      > Indeed.
      >
      > Also...nuked? Really? This is Girl Genius! "Nuked" is rather pedestrian.
      >
      > Also, "sending the town into the future" is far from "just" -- it allows
      > you (or your heir) to make arrangements without interference--rather
      > like a very long Time Stop spell.

      True, a nuke does seem a bit too mundane, and for the purposes of funny story telling a bit too permanent.
      I prefer the "Pocket Universe" option.
      Yes the whole town simply disappeared, seemingly permanently and leaving a great whacking hole in the ground, but our Girl Genius wasn't within range of the effect thanks to the portal and so has options.