The table of contents for the Girl Genius web site has been updated

  • William Ansley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2013
      Kaja Foglio has been busy The table of contents for the Girl Genius web
      site has finally been updated, with over 30 new entries.

      --
      William Ansley

    • ravyng
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17, 2013
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, William Ansley <williamansley@...> wrote:

        > Kaja Foglio has been busy The table of contents for the Girl Genius web
        > site has finally been updated, with over 30 new entries.

        It must have been in deference to Othar, to have it done just in time for the Norwegian Constitution Day. :)

        The black and white pages are still there, though, even though we saw Cheyenne colour them on a live stream months ago.

        Yngvar