Tweedle

  • tom_brosz
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2013
      Wow. Remember when people here were speculating that this guy would be a little shrimp when he got off his horse?
    • Ian Kelly
      Message 2 of 5 , May 17, 2013
        On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM, tom_brosz <tbrosz@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Wow. Remember when people here were speculating that this guy would be a
        > little shrimp when he got off his horse?

        You know, Tweedle sort of reminds me of Punch in Friday's comic...could
        there be a connection there?

      • Joleen White
        Message 3 of 5 , May 17, 2013
          On May 17, 2013, at 3:30 PM, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 9:53 PM, tom_brosz <tbrosz@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Wow. Remember when people here were speculating that this guy would be a
          > > little shrimp when he got off his horse?
          > >
          > You know, Tweedle sort of reminds me of Punch in Friday's comic...could
          > there be a connection there?

          I think the guy in the lower left panel looks a little like Zola. Important or coincidental drawing style?

        • jsheikg
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 6, 2013
            Oh well, I guess he was a throw-away character after all.
          • aseachangea
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 8, 2013

              The size of people in this comic is quite variable.  I think that he could still be small.