Re: [Girl Genius] The Vol. 12 KickStarter has launched!

  • K. R. McClure
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2013

      All good minions and supporters of Girl Genius, please hustle on over to

      http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/girlgenius/girl-genius-volume-12-printing-and-reprint-frenzy

      and pledge to help them get Vol. 12 on our shelves, and Vol.s 1, 5 and 11
      back in the warehouse so all the new readers have a complete set to desire.

      Special KickStarter exclusive pins and travel stickers are being offered as
      additional incentive.

      Alice
      (Ok, I guess it's fine if the evil minions and supporters pledge also...)

      Donation made! I guess the whales and wolves are on their own this month...

      Kate McClure
      Fanbroad

      Recent Activity:
      Visit Your Group