Re: [Girl Genius] Okay, calling all super-memory types...

  • Eric Oppen
    Message 1 of 12 , May 15 1:49 PM
      Quoting mrobinson52 <mrobinson52@...>:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joleen White <joleenwhite@...> wrote:
      >>
      >> I did notice that Violet has mysteriously disappeared. Where is
      >> that wiley smoke knight and what is she up to?
      >>
      > I hope she is doing something stealthy! I was very surprised that
      > with that wide angle shot of them fleeing the explosion there was no
      > sign of her. If the below suggestion is that they are at
      > Sturmhalten,then she might have recognized it and realized that she
      > needs to duck away so that she can prepare to help Agatha escape!

      Considering that this comic is run by Rule of Funny, she might be off
      with the Jagers:

      "Go ahead, Maxim! Do your worst! I can take it! Oooh, do it again!
      And again! So this is why Mama always said Jagers did it better!"

      And then Agatha busts in:

      "MAXIM! WHAT are you doing with that WOMAN?"

      "Oh, hi, mistress. I vaz...vaz performink cardio-preliminary
      resoositation on her! Ya! Dat's da ticket!"

    • kventinio
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
        --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "kventin" <brano.tichy@...> wrote:

        > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
        > >
        > > I can only say for certain where they are.
        > >

        > more to the point: WHEN is it (and i don't mean "look at the clock" time. calendar could be more useful).
        >
        > DuPree's vision were supposedly from future?
        > didn't they go with similar special effects?

        well done, me. i hereby award myself a cookie. here, have a (trilo)bite.