Re: [Girl Genius] Okay, calling all super-memory types...

  • Joleen White
    Message 1 of 12 , May 14, 2013
      I did notice that Violet has mysteriously disappeared. Where is that wiley smoke knight and what is she up to?

      On May 14, 2013, at 9:01 AM, Beth <klamerus219@...> wrote:

      > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joleen White <joleenwhite@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > With the dialogue today, I fear that this person is aligned with Tweedle and no good will come of it.
      > >

      > Yeah, the dialogue pretty much knocks out Barry. This is why I'm not writing for the Foglios.

    • Joseph H
      Message 2 of 12 , May 14, 2013
        I can only say for certain where they are.

        Sturmhalten.
      • kventin
        Message 3 of 12 , May 15, 2013
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

          > I can only say for certain where they are.

          more to the point: WHEN is it (and i don't mean "look at the clock" time. calendar could be more useful).

          DuPree's vision were supposedly from future?
          didn't they go with similar special effects?
        • mrobinson52
          Message 4 of 12 , May 15, 2013
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joleen White <joleenwhite@...> wrote:

            > I did notice that Violet has mysteriously disappeared. Where is that wiley smoke knight and what is she up to?

            I hope she is doing something stealthy! I was very surprised that with that wide angle shot of them fleeing the explosion there was no sign of her. If the below suggestion is that they are at Sturmhalten,then she might have recognized it and realized that she needs to duck away so that she can prepare to help Agatha escape!

            Mary
          • quasar973
            Message 5 of 12 , May 15, 2013
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@...> wrote:

              > I can only say for certain where they are.
              >
              > Sturmhalten.

              I'm not so sure. Sturmhalten belongs to Tarvek's father's family. Tweedle is apparently on the Storm King/Valois side, which is his mother's side. Although Tarvek's dad headed the Knights of Jove, it was never quite clear to me whether he was in on the secret of his son's royal lineage. Tarvek seemed to imply that this secret was closely guarded, even from his own family, by which I assume he meant the Sturmhaltens and not the Valois. The nature of the whole relationship between the Sturmhaltens and the Valois, with their respective Knights of Jove and Smoke Knights, is still a mystery to me; I hope more will be revealed soon! -- Quasar
            • Eric Oppen
              Message 6 of 12 , May 15, 2013
                Quoting mrobinson52 <mrobinson52@...>:

                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joleen White <joleenwhite@...> wrote:
                >>
                >> I did notice that Violet has mysteriously disappeared. Where is
                >> that wiley smoke knight and what is she up to?
                >>
                > I hope she is doing something stealthy! I was very surprised that
                > with that wide angle shot of them fleeing the explosion there was no
                > sign of her. If the below suggestion is that they are at
                > Sturmhalten,then she might have recognized it and realized that she
                > needs to duck away so that she can prepare to help Agatha escape!

                Considering that this comic is run by Rule of Funny, she might be off
                with the Jagers:

                "Go ahead, Maxim! Do your worst! I can take it! Oooh, do it again!
                And again! So this is why Mama always said Jagers did it better!"

                And then Agatha busts in:

                "MAXIM! WHAT are you doing with that WOMAN?"

                "Oh, hi, mistress. I vaz...vaz performink cardio-preliminary
                resoositation on her! Ya! Dat's da ticket!"

              • kventinio
                Message 7 of 12 , Jun 17, 2013
                  --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "kventin" <brano.tichy@...> wrote:

                  > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Joseph H" <jwhouk@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I can only say for certain where they are.
                  > >

                  > more to the point: WHEN is it (and i don't mean "look at the clock" time. calendar could be more useful).
                  >
                  > DuPree's vision were supposedly from future?
                  > didn't they go with similar special effects?

                  well done, me. i hereby award myself a cookie. here, have a (trilo)bite.