Re: [Girl Genius] Re: No spoilers

  • Michael Robert Telford
    Message 1 of 12 , May 8, 2013
      On 2013-05-08, at 7:18 AM, Mary Lumsden <mtlumsden@...> wrote:

      > So how many ppl separated out the two?

      It took me a few moments.
    • William Ansley
      Message 2 of 12 , May 8, 2013
        On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Mary Lumsden <mtlumsden@...> wrote:

        > So how many ppl separated out the two?
        >
        > From the results of separating I think they did 2 full color pages and then
        > did their magic.

        I'm absolutely certainly Phil didn't draw this scene in strips and I'm
        quite confident that Cheyenne didn't color it that way. Therefore, the
        full, color versions of both pages exist and I very much hope that they are
        posted to the web site, accessible by following an elegant and
        finely-crafted link or two. (We haven't seen one of those in a very long
        time; we are still missing them for the last two double-page spreads in
        volume 12.)

        --
        William Ansley

      • Joy Beeson
        Message 3 of 12 , May 8, 2013
          On 5/9/13 1:27 AM, Elliott Olson wrote:

          > To what point? You wouldn't get two whole pictures.

          But you *would* be able to see the bits you've got. Someone
          did and posted a link to the result on Agatha's Minions, but
          displayed both pictures in one animation and my
          tachyscope-reading days are over. I was able to make out
          the Klaus picture in successive blinks, but found Agatha's
          half too complex to fit together from glimpses.

          --
          Joy Beeson
        • Elliott Olson
          Message 4 of 12 , May 8, 2013
            On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Mary Lumsden wrote:

            > So how many ppl separated out the two?

            To what point? You wouldn't get two whole pictures.

            --
            Best regards,
            Elliott mailto:ejolson@...
            Message 5 of 12 , May 9, 2013
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Joy Beeson <joybeeson@...> wrote:

              > On 5/9/13 1:27 AM, Elliott Olson wrote:
              >
              > > To what point? You wouldn't get two whole pictures.
              >
              > But you *would* be able to see the bits you've got. Someone
              > did and posted a link to the result on Agatha's Minions, but
              > displayed both pictures in one animation and my
              > tachyscope-reading days are over. I was able to make out
              > the Klaus picture in successive blinks, but found Agatha's
              > half too complex to fit together from glimpses.
              >
              > --
              > Joy Beeson

              Ditto on that. The Klaus image is the only one that is relatively easy to see as a whole. I cannot make out at all what Violetta is doing, and am uncertain what is happening with Krosp either. :(

              Mary
            • Beth
              Message 6 of 12 , May 9, 2013
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Elliott Olson <ejolson@...> wrote:

                > On Wed, May 8, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Mary Lumsden wrote:
                >
                > > So how many ppl separated out the two?
                >
                > To what point? You wouldn't get two whole pictures.
                >
                > --
                > Best regards,
                > Elliott mailto:ejolson@...

                I thought it was cruel and unusual punishment for them to do this...
              • Joy Beeson
                Message 7 of 12 , May 9, 2013
                  On 5/9/13 12:25 PM, Bruce Bergman wrote:

                  > Otherwise I'll have to print it out and do the sawtooth
                  > 'Lenticular Fold' trick. (Al Jaffee would be so proud!)
                  >
                  > Or run it through the paper cutter and make strips., then
                  > find the glue stick or go buy some fresh rubber cement -
                  > and I was waiting to avoid all that.

                  All you need to do is to copy it into a program that will
                  let you draw black bars over every other strip.

                  --
                  Joy Beeson
                  http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 9, 2013
                      > > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "quasar973" <quasar973@> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Wow, that's... busy. (Eyes still recovering).

                      Yeah, but when you separate them out, it sure looks to me like Tweedle (Dumber) is leaping for the portal.

                      -Steph