Re: [Girl Genius] Re: UFO

  • Trey
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
      Dang, I remember that subplot of going back in time but don't remember
      where I saw it. Was it a separate comic or in Othar's twitter posts?

      On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM, god <god@...> wrote:

      > On 4/26/2013 04:48, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S. wrote:
      >

      > > I sure hope he doesn't push that red button.
      > >
      > > -Steve
      >
      > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
      > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
      > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
      > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
      > button...

    • David Goldfarb
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
        On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Trey <treydaddy@...> wrote:
        > Dang, I remember that subplot of going back in time but don't remember
        > where I saw it. Was it a separate comic or in Othar's twitter posts?

        It was in the Twitter.

        David Goldfarb
      • Elliott Olson
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 27, 2013
          Thursday, April 25, 2013, 5:16:57 PM, jsheikg wrote:

          j> Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?

          POKEBALL!!

          --
          Best regards,
          Elliott mailto:ejolson@...
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, god <god@...> wrote:
            > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
            > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
            > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
            > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
            > button...

            I'd like to congratulate you on a masterfully constructed sentence.

            -Steve
          • Joseph H
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@...> wrote:

              > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, god <god@> wrote:
              > > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
              > > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
              > > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
              > > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
              > > button...
              > >

              > I'd like to congratulate you on a masterfully constructed sentence.
              >
              > -Steve

              Bottom line is, Klaus has nukes.