Re: [Girl Genius] Re: UFO

  • god
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
      On 4/26/2013 04:48, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S. wrote:

      > I sure hope he doesn't push that red button.
      >
      > -Steve

      And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
      future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
      of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
      future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
      button...
    • Trey
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
        Dang, I remember that subplot of going back in time but don't remember
        where I saw it. Was it a separate comic or in Othar's twitter posts?

        On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM, god <god@...> wrote:

        > On 4/26/2013 04:48, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S. wrote:
        >

        > > I sure hope he doesn't push that red button.
        > >
        > > -Steve
        >
        > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
        > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
        > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
        > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
        > button...

      • David Goldfarb
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
          On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Trey <treydaddy@...> wrote:
          > Dang, I remember that subplot of going back in time but don't remember
          > where I saw it. Was it a separate comic or in Othar's twitter posts?

          It was in the Twitter.

          David Goldfarb
        • Elliott Olson
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 27, 2013
            Thursday, April 25, 2013, 5:16:57 PM, jsheikg wrote:

            j> Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?

            POKEBALL!!

            --
            Best regards,
            Elliott mailto:ejolson@...
            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, god <god@...> wrote:
              > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
              > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
              > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
              > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
              > button...

              I'd like to congratulate you on a masterfully constructed sentence.

              -Steve
            • Joseph H
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@...> wrote:

                > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, god <god@> wrote:
                > > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
                > > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
                > > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
                > > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
                > > button...
                > >

                > I'd like to congratulate you on a masterfully constructed sentence.
                >
                > -Steve

                Bottom line is, Klaus has nukes.