UFO

  • jsheikg
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 25, 2013
      Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?
    • Ian Kelly
      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 25, 2013
        On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM, jsheikg <jsheikg@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?

        I'm pretty sure it's Klaus in his drop armor.

      • Joseph H
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 25, 2013
          --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:

          > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM, jsheikg <jsheikg@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?
          > >
          > I'm pretty sure it's Klaus in his drop armor.

          ...Did you cheat?
        • Mark A. Siefert
          Message 4 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
            On 4/25/2013 5:44 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:

            > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM, jsheikg <jsheikg@...
            > <mailto:jsheikg%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
            >
            > > Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?
            > >
            > I'm pretty sure it's Klaus in his drop armor.

            You know, the sight of and very angry-looking Klaus coming out of
            drop-pod with a ominous looking device should have elicited a "GOTT'S
            LETTLE FEESH IN TROUSERS!" out of Mama.

            Message 5 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@...> wrote:

              > On 4/25/2013 5:44 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:
              > >
              > > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM, jsheikg <jsheikg@...
              > > <mailto:jsheikg%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?
              > > >
              > > I'm pretty sure it's Klaus in his drop armor.
              > >
              > You know, the sight of and very angry-looking Klaus coming out of
              > drop-pod with a ominous looking device should have elicited a "GOTT'S
              > LETTLE FEESH IN TROUSERS!" out of Mama.

              I sure hope he doesn't push that red button.

              -Steve
            • DARRELLSTEPHANIE
              Message 6 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
                --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Mark A. Siefert" <siefertma@...> wrote:

                > On 4/25/2013 5:44 PM, Ian Kelly wrote:
                > >
                > > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM, jsheikg <jsheikg@...
                > > <mailto:jsheikg%40yahoo.com>> wrote:
                > >
                > > > Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?
                > > >
                > > I'm pretty sure it's Klaus in his drop armor.
                > >
                > You know, the sight of and very angry-looking Klaus coming out of
                > drop-pod with a ominous looking device should have elicited a "GOTT'S
                > LETTLE FEESH IN TROUSERS!" out of Mama.

                No, because she is the consummate warrior. That would have wasted time that needed to go into immediate action. She did exactly what she should have done.

                -Steph
              • Ian Kelly
                Message 7 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
                  On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 11:36 PM, Joseph H <jwhouk@...> wrote:

                  > **
                  >

                  > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, Ian Kelly <ian.g.kelly@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:16 PM, jsheikg <jsheikg@...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > > **
                  >

                  > > > Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?
                  > > >
                  > > I'm pretty sure it's Klaus in his drop armor.
                  > >

                  > ...Did you cheat?

                  No, but last we saw him he was getting ready to do just this, and it seemed
                  more likely than something new.

                • god
                  Message 8 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
                    On 4/26/2013 04:48, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S. wrote:

                    > I sure hope he doesn't push that red button.
                    >
                    > -Steve

                    And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
                    future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
                    of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
                    future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
                    button...
                  • Trey
                    Message 9 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
                      Dang, I remember that subplot of going back in time but don't remember
                      where I saw it. Was it a separate comic or in Othar's twitter posts?

                      On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:32 PM, god <god@...> wrote:

                      > On 4/26/2013 04:48, Steven Paul Rewa, M.S. wrote:
                      >

                      > > I sure hope he doesn't push that red button.
                      > >
                      > > -Steve
                      >
                      > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
                      > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
                      > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
                      > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
                      > button...

                    • David Goldfarb
                      Message 10 of 13 , Apr 26, 2013
                        On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Trey <treydaddy@...> wrote:
                        > Dang, I remember that subplot of going back in time but don't remember
                        > where I saw it. Was it a separate comic or in Othar's twitter posts?

                        It was in the Twitter.

                        David Goldfarb
                      • Elliott Olson
                        Message 11 of 13 , Apr 27, 2013
                          Thursday, April 25, 2013, 5:16:57 PM, jsheikg wrote:

                          j> Could it be (Heaven Forbid!) a Hive Engine?

                          POKEBALL!!

                          --
                          Best regards,
                          Elliott mailto:ejolson@...
                          Message 12 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
                            --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, god <god@...> wrote:
                            > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
                            > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
                            > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
                            > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
                            > button...

                            I'd like to congratulate you on a masterfully constructed sentence.

                            -Steve
                          • Joseph H
                            Message 13 of 13 , Apr 29, 2013
                              --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, "Steven Paul Rewa, M.S." <rewastev@...> wrote:

                              > --- In girlgenius@yahoogroups.com, god <god@> wrote:
                              > > And NOW we see Othar (Gentleman Adventurer (TM)) show up to do what the
                              > > future version of him and Tarvek sent his mind back to inhabit the mind
                              > > of his past self, in order to do what he needs to do to prevent that
                              > > future from happening... namely, to prevent Klaus from pushing that
                              > > button...
                              > >

                              > I'd like to congratulate you on a masterfully constructed sentence.
                              >
                              > -Steve

                              Bottom line is, Klaus has nukes.